Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Week 6 Fighter Diet Update & Sneak Peek


Ooops, sorry guys, I know I am a few days late with posting my weekly progress reports from my Fighter Diet challenge.  Soon it will be time to post my 7 week results!  Time is flying, and the 12 weeks of the transformation challenge will soon be up!  Yikes!!  I won't stop with the Fighter Diet though, I am going to continue on with the support of the Fighter Diet Dungeon!  The Dungeon isn't as scary as it sounds - it's a place where people who are following the Fighter Diet go to exchange ideas, ask questions, and motivate each other.  I am glad that I joined, I think it will help me continue on in my journey.

I have been busy recently :)   I was sent an  Armpocket to review ( I have been wanting one for so long!!), and also sent some Energybits to review too!  Those reviews will be coming up on here soon!! :)

So for my 6 week check-in, I lost one pound last week.  I'm not disappointed (very much), because I am still losing and with all of the weights I am lifting, and I am lifting heavy!!, I know that I am building muscle too.


So for the 6 weeks that I have been following the Fighter Diet meal plan, and doing the Fighter Diet workouts, I have lost a total of 16.5lbs!  I am very happy with this :) :)