Monday, October 8, 2012

Week 7 Check-In



Week 7 of the Fighter Diet Transformation is done, and I have lost just a pound this week again - for a total of 17.6lbs and 2.5% body fat since starting Fighter Diet!! 
I don't like taking pictures of myself, but for this challenge it was required.  I am now glad that I did because I can see a difference in the pics where I can't when I look in the mirror.





   A pound a week doesn't sound like much, but a pound is a pound, and it is going in the right direction!!  It took more than a couple of weeks to get to this weight, it will take more than a couple of weeks to get back down.  I just have to have patience :)



If anyone is interested in trying the Fighter Diet for themselves, you can visit their webpage at www.fighterdiet.com, or check out their Facebook page here.