Monday, September 30, 2013

My First Weekly Chase

The Weekly Chase

I've seen The Weekly Chase on a few blogs, namely Road Runner Girl (check out her blog - she has great posts!)  I am thinking this is a good way for me to be more accountable with my fitness and eating.

I recently joined an October running challenge Running For Health & Fun Zombie Run on Facebook.  There are 3 different challenge levels, and I chose to run between 50 and 100 miles in October.  Wish me luck!!

So, here are my goals for this coming week:

Goal #1:  Run 10 miles this week.

Goal #2:   Keep to my eating plan 100% except for supper on Saturday which is my "reward meal".

Goal #3:  To stretch/foam roll after each workout

Goal #4: To try some flexibility exercises


Don't forget my giveaway for a Shubeez!!  Click here for the instructions on how to enter!